Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

I've thought about doing a blog for a LONG time and tossed it around back in forth in my mind. I guess now that I'm pregnant and going through that whole "nesting" phase of life, I figured I might as well embark on it. This would be a great way to keep a journal of our lives and family events and incorporate pictures as well. Not to mention keep our our friends and family updated on our lives, since it is so hard to keep in touch, not to mention the 1000's of miles between all of us. Now I wish there was a way to print blogs and/or format them and publish them into a bound book that could be given to future generations. Maybe there is a way to do it or a company or program that does it already, but since I'm new to all this I am not quite sure.

No comments: