Monday, August 25, 2008

The Buddster!

We absolutely love our dog, Buddy! He is such a great part of our family and always happy to see us. We get a big kick out of his favorite position! He loves to roll over on his back and stick his chest and belly in the air. It seems like everytime he does it, I can't get to the camera fast enough, but this time I just so happened to have my camera phone close by and could snap this classic Buddy picture. This afternoon we combed him and after combing and combing we decided to break out the vacuum and see if we could suck some of his hair off. He hates the vacuum cleaner to begin with, so with much bribing of his favorite treat,a Twizzler, we were able to get him to hold still for a few minutes while Darrin got busy. As soon as we were done he took his Twizzler and ran to the landing on the stairway as if to say, "I've had enough, now leave me alone." If dogs could just talk for one day...



No comments: