We did decide on a name but I'm not going to post it just yet, because I'd love some feedback on the spelling. If you take Darrin and put a J on the beginning of it you would have the name of our daughter. We don't want to spell it Jarrin. So if you have any feedback on a more girly spelling, email us. We are hoping to find a way to spell it that will produce the least amount of mispronunciations throughout her life. Hmmm...I guess with a name like "Jura" you sort of get used to being called everything but the right thing. Last week I was "Hura," "Juna," "Jurah," and even "e-jooorah." Go figure!
Monday, August 25, 2008
THE BUMP! Pregnancy Update! 32 weeks and counting...
We did decide on a name but I'm not going to post it just yet, because I'd love some feedback on the spelling. If you take Darrin and put a J on the beginning of it you would have the name of our daughter. We don't want to spell it Jarrin. So if you have any feedback on a more girly spelling, email us. We are hoping to find a way to spell it that will produce the least amount of mispronunciations throughout her life. Hmmm...I guess with a name like "Jura" you sort of get used to being called everything but the right thing. Last week I was "Hura," "Juna," "Jurah," and even "e-jooorah." Go figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jura,what about Jarryn?
You look so great for 7 mos pregnant! Love your blog- your family is so cute!
Post a Comment